UWM’s regional accrediting body is the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Accreditation reviews are done on a ten-year cycle. UWM was last reviewed in 2005. The next review is scheduled to take place in the Spring 2015 semester.
Information relating to the upcoming accreditation:
- An overview of the process for accreditation
- Five criteria, set by HLC, on which accreditation review is based
- Information on the accreditation process
- Information on Federal Compliance
Documents for the Upcoming Visit:
- UWM Assurance Argument
- UWM Federal Compliance Document
- UWM Flex Option Progress Report
- Quality Initiative Report
- Quality Initiative Proposal (May 2010)
Visit Dates: April 20-21, 2015, with schedule TBA